“We collaborate with NTNU Accel on the operation of Trondheim’s new incubator. Startup businesses are able to rent space and are given access to expertise, networks and courses for the development of new finance and fintech solutions,” says Halgunset.
F3’s physical location is in close proximity to the head office of SpareBank 1 SMN and centrally located between all the banks.
“F3 contains expertise for everything ranging from new business models, ecosystems, fintech platforms, AI/Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, new customer solutions, cryptocurrencies and blockchain,” says Halgunset.
The incubator has quickly become a hub for the fintech environment in Trondheim, and also for investors through the Trondheim TEquity cluster, which shares the same offices.
Today, six enterprises and some of the bank’s projects have found each other in the incubator:
- SMB Lab, is developing new digital services for the corporate market.
- Mito.ai, is developing a chat-based (AI/ML) investment assistant that will help you follow market-moving information
- Folkeinvest, is developing services that will make it easier to obtain capital and to invest in startups.
- Headshed, is developing a sales tools based on machine learning (AI) to ensure proper customer follow-up.
- Kaupang Krypto, which is being established in the area of cryptocurrencies.
- City Online, which is creating efficient solutions, including payment solutions, for online sales.
- SMN Project, some of the bank’s own fintech projects.
Did you know?
Finance Innovation will be part of the Nordic fintech collaboration. These are the other participants: Stockholm Fintech Hub, Copenhagen Fintech, Fintech Mundi, TheFactory, Hub13, Oslo Fintech and ICT Norway.